RU-Camden Information Technology supports several computer areas and print stations scattered around campus in addition to the Rutgers Student Computer Lab located in the Robeson Library.
Express Computers & Printers
Various locations on campus have express computers and print stations, enabling students to print from either the express computer itself or from a laptop using the laptop printing service on campus. The locations of the stations are:
- Armitage lobby
- BSB lobby
- Campus Center on the lower level, across from the Raptor Roost (includes Color Printer)
- Fine Arts lobby
- Graduate Residence Hall, 330 Cooper St. – Room 200F
- Nursing and Science Building (2nd and 3rd floors)
- Science lobby
- 401 Penn lobby
The express computers are designed with the same limited software suites and timed 15 minutes of use as found on the express computers in the computer lab in the library.
Law School Printers
Printers are placed in various locations in the East and West buildings. These printers include:
- Five HP LaserJet M606 duplex printers
- One HP Color LaserJet M651 duplex printer, 2nd floor Law West
The apartment lounge area has six HP computers running Windows 10 and one HP LaserJet M606 duplex printer.
The Towers 3rd floor lounge has eight HP computers running Windows 10 and one HP LaserJet M606 duplex printer.