RU-Camden IT Locations
25 N 5th Street, Third Floor
Department business hours are 8:30am-4:30pm,
Monday through Friday.
RU–Camden IT Help Desk
Paul Robeson Library, First Floor
Rutgers IT Help Service Portal
Help Desk is open during computer lab hours.
Quick Links for Faculty & Staff
- Information about Decommissioning of Camden Linux Servers
- Access the Rutgers Virtual Computer Lab
- Access H: drive network folders online via the web (Note: H drive folders are being replaced by OneDrive and Box)
- Teaching in a Classroom using Zoom
- Teaching in a Classroom using WebEx
Visit our shortcut list to find voicemail instructions, MyFiles, and tutorials, poster printing information and more. We offer advice for finding things, too.
Top Tech Questions
Questions About NetID Activation & Passwords
- What is a NetID and why do I need one?
- How do I activate my NetID?
- What if I forgot my password?
- Can you email me my password?
- What if I forget my security questions?
- What if I can’t log in after I change my password?
- What happens to my NetID after I leave Rutgers?
- Do I need to renew my NetID?
- What if I need access to a system and don’t have a NetID?
- What is NetID+?
See all the questions about NetID.
Questions About Email Addresses and Aliases
- What is my Rutgers email address?
- Where do I log in to my email on the web?
- What is an email alias? How do I find out if I have any?
- Can I create a custom email alias?
- How do I forward my Rutgers email to another address?
- I don’t think I’m receiving emails. What do I do?
- Can I keep my email address after leaving Rutgers?
- Can we get a departmental email account?
- Can we get a student organization email account?
- How much mailbox space do I have in Rutgers Connect?
See all the questions about email addresses and aliases.
Questions About Wireless and Residence Hall Internet
- Where are the wireless coverage areas on the Camden campus?
- How do I access Rutgers wireless?
- What if I’m a visitor and don’t have a NetID?
- How do I report a wireless slowdown or outage?
- How does wireless printing work?
- I’m in a dorm. How do I connect my computer to the internet?
- If I change dorm rooms, will my connection automatically update?
- How do I connect my console gaming system to the dorm internet?
- How do I report a ResNet slowdown or outage?
- The term ended but I’m staying on. Will my dorm connection still work?
Questions About the Computer Lab and Printing
- Where is the computer lab?
- What operating systems do the lab computers use?
- What if I need software that’s not installed?
- Does the computer lab have printers and scanners?
- I hear we have to pay for printing. How does that work?
- Are printers available in locations other than the lab?
- Where are my files saved on the lab computers?
- I left my USB drive in the lab. Is there a lost and found?
- I’m an employee. Can I reserve the computer lab for a training event?
- Are there private study rooms in the computer lab?
See all the questions about the computer lab and printing.
Questions About Other IT Services
- I’m starting an online class. Where do I log in?
- I’m new faculty. How do I get into the learning management system?
- Enhanced classroom equipment isn’t working. Who do I report it to?
- I need my new computer set up in my office. What do I do?
- I’m having problems with my office telephone. Who can fix it?
- How do I update my Rutgers directory entry?
- Our department needs a web site. Where do we start?
- I’m an employee. How do I set up a personal web site?
- I’m a student. How do I set up a personal web site?
- Can we get a student organization web site?
See all the questions in the FAQ.
Links to Systems and Services
Not sure if the email message you just received is real or a phishing attempt? Check if it’s listed in our Phishing Line and email us if you’re still not certain.
Find out how to access Rutgers University library materials from off campus.
Apps & Hardware
- Accounting & Cashiering
- Class Schedules
- Degree Navigator
- Financial Hold Information
- Official Transcripts
- RU Express
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Web Registration
Use ResNet to connect wired devices in your dorm room to the internet.
- Faculty Survey
- HR ROCS
- HR OneSource
- Rutgers Portal (Cornerstone Access)
- University Phone Systems
- Student Grading Services
- University Units Search
Learn how to connect to secured Rutgers systems from off campus using VPN.
Do you have questions about Rutgers systems or technical support? Visit our FAQ.