The level of help Information Technology staff can provide will depend on the software package and the complexity of the question. General questions related to software used in the Rutgers Student Computer Lab or covered by the Camden Educational Series are most likely to be answered quickly.
For less commonly-used software or more complex issues, the best way to obtain an answer is to email Help Desk with the question. The email address reaches most of the RU-Camden Information Technology staff, increasing the chance of reaching someone proficient in the software.
You can also check the support, documentation and training sites for the software.
- Adobe Support
- GIMP Documentation
- Google Help -- including Chrome, Drive, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Search and YouTube
- Mac Apps Support -- including iMovie, Keynote, Mail, Numbers, Pages, QuickTime and Safari
- Mathematica Help and Wolfram Mathematica Support
- MATLAB Documentation
- Microsoft Office Help and Training -- including Excel, OneDrive, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Mozilla Help -- including Firefox and Thunderbird
- Open Office User Guides -- including Calc, Draw, Impress and Writer
- Stata Video Tutorials
Last updated July 27, 2018
If your question isn’t answered or you still need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856) 225-6274. The Information Technology Help Desk is in the Rutgers Student Computer Lab on the main floor of Robeson Library. Staff members are available during regular operating hours.← Can you help me with my software question?