The person in charge of your payroll transactions must make your office changes. Usually this is a department's administrative assistant. If this person is unable to change it for you or you don't know who to talk to, call the Employee Self Service Help Desk directly at (848) 932-3020, Option 6 for assistance.

Last updated July 13, 2017

If your question isn’t answered or you still need help, email or call (856) 225-6274. The Information Technology Help Desk is in the Rutgers Student Computer Lab on the main floor of Robeson Library. Staff members are available during regular operating hours.

Category: Rutgers Online Directory

← Why can’t I update my office contact information in the Rutgers Directory?