By installing the ParScore Client software on your office system, you may access any tests you scanned into the system and modify the data or print reports from your office.
Earlier versions of the ParScore Client software must be uninstalled before installing the new version. Go to “Add/Remove Programs” and uninstall “ParSCORE Client Installer 5” and “ParSCORE LAN – Client 5” before attempting to install ParScore6.
Installation on Windows 7
- Download the ParScore6 Client Installer: ParSCORE6 Installer 2.0.exe
- A dialog box will prompt you to “Save” or “Run” the program. If you choose “Save”, pay attention to where the file is saved so that you can run it. If you chose “Run”, then the installer should immediately run.
- The “Welcome” screen of the installer should be on the screen, simply click “Next”.
- The installer will install all of the necessary components to run the ParScore software on your computer.
- After the installation has completed, click the “Finish” button to close the installer.
- On your Desktop and also in your Start Menu, you should now see an icon labeled “ParSCORE 6.5.4 Client”. Run that to start the ParScore software.
If you do not have administrative privileges on your system, you may need to contact your local IT support group to have them install this software for you. If you run into problems using ParScore on your office system, contact Help Desk for assistance.